Saturday 16 April 2011

Easter hols Mediterranean creativity!

Well, the sun is shining on the first weekend of the Easter hols and I am finally all packed for some Mediterranean creativity.  Starting in Venice and then round the Med for a few days!  I am now armed with yarn, fun patterns and my mini sewing kit with crochet hooks!!!  I hope to come back with many pics of my fab hol and lots of ideas and fun creations!  I am feeling computer games inspired with a Mario bedspread and bag that I found from some other creators on Ravelry (I love Ravelry - the knit and crochet community - it inspires me every day!) and the angry birds plushies to start when I am away (providing it all fits in my case of course)!!  (I bet I am fed up of the sight of angry birds now I have charged my ipod ready for the plane!!
Happy Easter to all and I will post my pics when I return rejuvenated and full of creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment