Friday 18 March 2011

Friday Feeling

Yay, it is the weekend and what a surreal day!  I ended up teaching as Vicky Pollard from Little Britain as there was not time to change after the Comic relief staff concert!  It took a couple of hours to shake the make-up and accent and I am back to my creative self!!
Today saw the arrival of a huge order of "fuzzy"wool and lining material for my new clutch bag range idea, watch this space ...... I can't wait to put my idea into reality!
Just had a brain wave for labels (strawberry ones!) too - ooohhh yes this is crafty and I love it!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I really want to see some pics of the strawberry clutch bags I really love strawberries! In fact I am getting a tattoo of one on myself. Can not wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, they will be textured furry like rectangle bags with strawberry labels (for creative strawberry)! I promise I will post as soon as I create a strawberry shaped one, it will take the exact wool to come up, I will be on the lookout!
    I love strawberries too, anything strawberry, have shoes with them on, bags and jewellery!

    ReplyDelete