Monday 28 March 2011

Updates!

Hi all,
What a crafty weekend, I spent loads of money (far too much!) at the Hobbycraft event at the NEC but have some great project ideas and can't wait to get them going, roll on the easter hols!
In the meantime, with a few bits and pieces I picked up I am knitting through a list of bits and pieces for my lovely friends and their tots!
I have posted a picture of him on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Creative-Strawberry/114815615220989 and am asking people for names, bless him, will pick one very soon!
The bags are still ongoing and lots of things happening at once here at Creative Strawberry towers along with working full time and trying to have a social life!  Some may say it is sad but you crafters out there will know that there is never enough time to make stuff and have fun crafting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment